The Amazing Heat Pita Chips are the perfect quick, homemade snack for any occasion. Delicious by themselves or kick them up with your favorite toppings!
From the Kitchen of Terri Bergman
Amazing Heat Pita Chips
1 Pita Pocket
½ inch Canola Oil (for shallow frying)
Amazing Heat to tast
1. Cut Pita pockets into 8 triangles and separate into 16 pieces per pita pocket
2. Heat ½ inch Canola Oil (or favorite cooking oil) in a skillet
3. Drop pita triangles into hot oil, as many as will fit in your skillet without overlapping
4. Flip triangles after about 5-10 seconds.
5. Fry another 5-10 seconds and transfer to towel-lined dish.
6. Dust hot pita with Amazing Heat to taste
7. Repeat with as much pita as your heart desires!